CRUISE SHIPS &
Miniature Golf & More for Cruise Ships, Riverboats and Expedition Ships
Many amenities on cruise ships and riverboats are aimed at specific age groups, like splash pads for young children and hot stone massages for adults. But miniature golf courses are becoming increasingly popular because they’re fun for virtually all ages and abilities.
At Adventure Golf & Sports, our modular mini golf and game court products are the perfect solution for passenger recreation and activities on cruise ships and riverboats. The patented interlocking panels are durable, lightweight, and offer excellent drainage. They’re secured by our proprietary anchoring system, ensuring product safety on your deck while also allowing accessibility for deck inspections and service.
We can build almost any mini golf course you can imagine to perfectly fit your space and budget. We also provide golf hitting bays and game court systems for cruise ships and riverboats. And we’re proud to have been selected by Bergo Flooring to install their high performance marine flooring on ships.
Providing several alternative routes to a golf hole. Over and under, around or through, in the water or down a fairway.
The chance of obtaining a hole-in-one on any golf hole and the chance that something unusual might happen to direct the ball to a hazard or area where the player can use another putt.
The concept that the challenge must be enjoyable for adults and children. If there is too much challenge, the course will fail.
- Proprietary lightweight panel & anchoring system.
- Base material is a patented interlocking, compression molded panel.
- Weather resistant
- Excellent drainage – no glue/adhesives on turf.
- Provides a quick-dry, no mess surface
- Contour/undulations created with special EPS (expanded polystyrene) between deck and panels.
- Enhanced contours created with layered shaped rubber pads between panels.
- Accessibility for deck inspections or service.
- Golf hole edging:
- Multiple turf styles; many colors available
- Colored faux wood
- Colored molded rubber
- Theme elements & obstacles
We’re the Cruise Line Experts
Adventure Golf & Sports has been the leading international supplier of miniature golf and other sport and entertainment products for cruise ships for more than 15 years.
Our client portfolio includes cruise line and riverboat customers throughout the world, including Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Norwegian Cruise Line, Princess Cruises, Carnival Cruise Line, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Oceania Cruises, and American Cruise Lines, among others.
We understand the nuances of ship renovations and new builds, all of which require detailed project management, communication, logistical control, and timeline adherence during installation. We design in accordance with the certified or maritime specifications (or cruise line company specifications) to withstand hurricane force winds. We’re happy to install in a shipyard, at a dock, or en route, whether the project is a new build, renovation, or revitalization.
Bring more fun to your decks! Contact us today!
AGS Products and Services for Cruise Ships, Riverboats and Expedition Ships
- Design, build, and renovate miniature golf courses
- Modular Advantage®, a mini golf system that uses patented interlocking panels to provide the look and feel of a concrete miniature golf course at less cost
- Portable modular miniature golf courses that you can easily assemble, move, and store
- SplashGolf®, miniature golf played on a special interactive splash pad
- Rollout™ Mini Golf, a set of portable mini golf holes – each weighing less than 50 pounds – that one person can quickly roll out whenever and wherever you wish.
- TheGolfCourt® Hitting Bay that allows guests to practice their golf driving and putting
- Putting greens that allow guests to practice their putting
- Game Court Systems, including shuffleboard courts, croquet, bocce ball, lawn bowling, pickle ball, ring toss, bean bag toss, paddle tennis, and The LawnCourt(R), which combines four classic lawn games in one easy to assemble system
- AGS Soft Putters™, an innovative putter designed to reduce damage on mini golf courses
- Mini golf course props and obstacles, both standard and custom designs
- Bergo marine flooring that’s specifically designed to cope with extreme weather conditions involving heat, cold, wind, sun, water, and salt – commonly found on expedition ships
- Equipment Storage/Benches, including bins specifically for cruise ships.
American Cruise Line
“I hear that the putting green looks good. I am glad that installation went smoothly. I am looking forward to hearing about how passengers receive it.”
“I am delighted that the first contact will now bear fruit for us both. I really like your system and think it will be much better for our vessels – much easier to maintain in the long run.
Good luck on this project. I think that may be the ship that puts us so far ahead of the competition . . . . I am looking forward to it.”
“You did great work and I enjoyed working with you. Thanks again for your hard work just getting down here. Many would not have gone to the extremes you did and I really appreciate it! Thanks too for the maintenance manual!!”