CITIES, PARKS &
Miniature Golf for Parks and Campgrounds
Offering fun activities is key to attracting visitors to parks and campgrounds and to keeping them coming back over and over. Miniature golf courses from Adventure Golf & Sports are an amenity or profit center that appeals to people of virtually all ages and abilities, making them a powerful draw for city and state parks, campgrounds of all types, military bases, and other venues.
At AGS, we offer different sizes of miniature golf courses to fit your budget and your space. Whether permanent or portable, our courses offer big fun and low overhead. We can even brand the course for your facility.
We also offer golf practice facilities and game court systems.
AGS has been an industry leader for more than 35 years, and we can build virtually anything you can imagine. Check out our products and services, then give us a call to discuss what we can do for you!
Every golf course should be thinking about mini golf — here’s why
Public & private golf courses should be thinking bigger by going smaller. What better way to grow the game than with the on-ramp of miniature golf
Providing several alternative routes to a golf hole. Over and under, around or through, in the water or down a fairway.
The chance of obtaining a hole-in-one on any golf hole and the chance that something unusual might happen to direct the ball to a hazard or area where the player can use another putt.
The concept that the challenge must be enjoyable for adults and children. If there is too much challenge, the course will fail.
Whatever kind of miniature golf course you want – adventure or landscape, permanent or portable, indoor or outdoor – Adventure Golf & Sports has the expertise and experience to build it right. We consider the following elements in every course we design:
- Storyline or Theme
- Topography and Vertical Interest
- Water Elements
- Signage and Wayfinding
- At AGS, we take great care to consider your available space, the local demographics, and your overall goals for your course’s aesthetic.
AGS Products and Services for Parks and Campgrounds
- Design, build, and renovate miniature golf courses
- Modular Advantage®, an eco-friendly mini golf system that uses patented interlocking panels to provide the look and feel of a concrete miniature golf course at less cost
- Bunkers & Bumps™, a customizable Fairways-and-Greens putting course using enhanced AGS Modular Advantage® topography with rolling terrain, “bumps,” faux sand bunkers and more to create a natural-looking golf putting experience
- Portable modular miniature golf courses that you can easily assemble, move, and store
- Rollout™ Mini Golf, a set of portable mini golf holes – each weighing less than 50 pounds – that one person can quickly roll out whenever and wherever you wish.
- RailShot™, a portable, changeable nine-hole miniature golf course, giving you endless options to create different custom courses within minutes
- AmericanPie™ Mini Golf series features lots of tricks, geometric edges, portable obstacles and “Carpet Cups” in a flexible, colorful retro-style design! Install as a temporary or permanent attraction!
- GamePark Promenade™ transforms basketball court-size open spaces into relaxing entertainment options for the whole family. Featuring a landscaped park-like setting, it has pathways to access lawn games, putting greens, benches and more!
- SplashGolf®, miniature golf played on a special interactive splash pad
- TheGolfCourt®, where guests can practice all aspects of their golf game, from driving to chipping to putting
- TheGolfCourt® Hitting Bay that allows guests to practice their golf driving and putting
- Putting greens that allow guests to practice their putting
- Game Court Systems, including shuffleboard courts, croquet, bocce ball, lawn bowling, pickle ball, ring toss, bean bag toss, paddle tennis, and The LawnCourt(R), which combines four classic lawn games in one easy to assemble system
- AGS Soft Putters™, an innovative putter designed to reduce damage on mini golf courses
- Mini golf course props and obstacles, both standard and custom designs
City Of Richfield, Minnesota
“It honestly was great to work with you. . . you were extremely responsive to our needs and concerns and made sure things went as smoothly as possible. I would recommend your services to anyone interested in design and construction of an exciting miniature golf course. Thanks for all your service before, during and after. We really appreciate it.”
“Just wanted to let you know that the golf set up at our trade show last week was a huge hit. Thanks for helping us make this a successful event. Very easy set up and it only took a few of us a couple of hours. We didn’t even use the screws and bolts to keep it together. We figured it would be ok for a short period of time and we were right.”
South Suburban Parks and Recreation District
“The South Suburban Parks and Recreation District had solicited request for proposal several months ago nationwide for the construction and design of a 36 hole miniature golf course. We received probably a dozen or so proposals of which we interviewed 6 companies. Adventure Golf Services, we were very impressed with their portfolio of past experience and their design people on staff are very helpful in working with us to achieve what we were looking for.”
Legacy Marketing for Glenlivit
Custom Modular – Legacy Marketing for Glenlivit
“I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to making The Glenlivet City Links program a success. As you know, when our client came to us last year with the concept of building an indoor, Scottish links style golf course that could be transported around the country on a mobile tour, we weren’t quite sure where to begin. We looked at several other golf course builders and decided to go with Miniature Golf Services because of your passion for the project and years of experience in the field.”
“We couldn’t have been happier with the results. Your staff was able to build a golf course that went above and beyond our client’s expectations, so much so that the program won an international award with their company for the best PR/Marketing program for the year (an honor that the U.S. component had never won before). This year, when we ran into an obstacle of fitting the course into a difficult space, your staff responded with a solution that was cost-effective and worked perfectly.”
“Thanks again for everything. We really appreciate it and couldn’t have done it without you!”
Academy of Natural Science
Academy of Natural Science
“As the Director of Exhibits for The Academy of Natural Sciences, I am pleased to report that the Planet Golf (now entitled Fore.’ The Planet) educational and interactive miniature golf course exhibit that we created together in 1999 has now been hosted by numerous institutions, including the Carnegie Museum of Natural History in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the Discovery Science Center in Santa Anna, California, and Moody Gardens in Galveston, Texas. And of course it had its premier here at The Academy of Natural Sciences.
The project has been a great success with thousands attending and having fun while being educated about natural science. Your company’s participation was vital in developing a golf course that would be sufficiently light and robust for travel, and would also provide a challenging and satisfying game of miniature golf. You more than succeeded on all counts! I am pleased to recommend you to others seeking to build a creative and fun miniature golf course.”
“Sales were. . . . almost double what I hoped for. Again, we cannot thank you enough for all your assistance…I know we paid for it, but you sincerely cared about getting everything right for us, and not everyone comes across like that.”
Pekin Park District, Pekin, IL
“We are very pleased with the design and construction of the miniature golf course. I want to thank you for your help in making this project such a success…and for an excellent job.”
“I received the package today and I took a look at the docs. I am satisfied with everything. Anyway right now everything looks great. It was great doing business with your company.”