Miniature Golf for Amusement Parks & FECs
Whether you’re at a large Amusement Park or smaller FEC, all venues need to complement their thrilling and exciting rides and attraction for older teens/adults and offer fun things to do for all ages! Passive activities are still very important for the mix of fun and offer a nice break to socialize and regroup before/after a meal and the next exciting ride.
That’s where miniature golf courses from Adventure Golf & Sports (AGS) can add value to your amusement park or family entertainment center, whether is a pay-one-price with a per capita increase in spend or a pay-per-attraction. Mini golf has virtually universal appeal for guests of all ages, from approximately 6 years of age through seniors.
Adventure Golf & Sports (AGS) offers the world’s largest spectrum of mini golf product offerings. We can custom design to any theme, space and budget. We have built a global reputation for creative, interactive golf holes with theme work ranging from natural landscape courses, basic obstacles and putt-arounds to elaborate themed scenes, large volcanoes and more. Whether permeant or portable, in the ground or on a rooftop, indoors or outdoors AGS offers a wide variety to choose big fun with mini golf.
Miniature golf also offers these other advantages:
- 90 – 100 people per hour throughput
- Low operating costs with 1 – 2 people to work a point of sale kiosk
- Low maintenance costs
- Typical ROI of minimum 2 – 3 years on course investment
- Will boost other revenue centers such as food / beverage as mini golf will hold your guests for longer periods of time
Providing several alternative routes to a golf hole. Over and under, around or through, in the water or down a fairway.
The chance of obtaining a hole-in-one on any golf hole and the chance that something unusual might happen to direct the ball to a hazard or area where the player can use another putt.
The concept that the challenge must be enjoyable for adults and children. If there is too much challenge, the course will fail.
BUILD & CONSTRUCTION
Whatever kind of miniature golf course you want – adventure-style or landscape, permanent, portable, indoor, outdoor or rooftop – Adventure Golf & Sports has the expertise and experience to build it right, even if it’s on a rooftop!
AGS Products and Services for Amusement Parks & FECs
- Design, build, and renovate miniature golf courses
- Modular Advantage®, an eco-friendly mini golf system that uses patented interlocking panels to provide the look and feel of a concrete miniature golf course at less cost
- 360GOLF, gamified high-tech mini golf that can be operated as an arcade redemption style game or as mini golf
- Bunkers & Bumps™, a customizable Fairways-and-Greens putting course using eco-friendly rolling terrain, “bumps,” faux sand bunkers and more to create a natural-looking golf putting experience
- Portable modular miniature golf courses that you can easily assemble, move, and store
- Rollout™ Mini Golf, a set of portable mini golf holes – each weighing less than 50 pounds – that one person can quickly roll out whenever and wherever you wish.
- AmericanPie™ Mini Golf series features lots of tricks, geometric edges, portable obstacles and “Carpet Cups” in a flexible, colorful retro-style design! Install as a temporary or permanent attraction!
- GamePark Promenade™ transforms basketball court-size open spaces into relaxing entertainment options for the whole family. Featuring a landscaped park-like setting, it has pathways to access lawn games, putting greens, benches and more!
- SplashGolf®, miniature golf played on a special interactive splash pad
- AGS Soft Putters™, an innovative putter designed to reduce damage on mini golf courses
- Mini golf course props and obstacles, both standard and custom designs
- Putting greens for homes, marketing campaigns, and other uses
- Game Court Systems, or individual games/courts
Hershend Family Entertainment
Outdoor concrete course – Stone Mountain Georgia
“In our business it is imperative that we continue to make memories worth repeating in all that we do. This is why we rely on dependable service from contractors like you. To help us maintain our customer satisfaction. Your staff consistently made extra efforts to assist us in completing our Mini-Golf projects in a timely manner. We want you to know that we are very pleased with the quality of service your company provides. We sincerely appreciate your responsiveness and the way you conduct business. We have and will continue to recommend your company to others because of our satisfaction, with your service. Thank you again for your contribution to the entertainment industry.”
Fairway Golf Center
“I would highly recommend Adventure Golf to install a miniature golf course for us and or another facility.”
Oakland County Park
“We are please to recommend your services for the course you designed for Oakland County. We are the general contractors on the job. We are happy with your services.”
“Just wanted to let you know that the golf set up at our trade show last week was a huge hit. Thanks for helping us make this a successful event. Very easy set up and it only took a few of us a couple of hours. We didn’t even use the screws and bolts to keep it together. We figured it would be ok for a short period of time and we were right.”
“I am please to recommend your company as a competent and reputable builder and I know you are also a leader in our industry. We have two coursed called the Caribbean Adventures and the themed scenes and golf playability are fun for everyone. We wanted a pirate’s theme and you did a great job interpreting our needs. As you know I also relied on your thoughts when we moved our driving range tee to make room for expansion and this also worked out well.”
Legacy Marketing for Glenlivit
Custom Modular – Legacy Marketing for Glenlivit
“I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to making The Glenlivet City Links program a success. As you know, when our client came to us last year with the concept of building an indoor, Scottish links style golf course that could be transported around the country on a mobile tour, we weren’t quite sure where to begin. We looked at several other golf course builders and decided to go with Miniature Golf Services because of your passion for the project and years of experience in the field.”
“We couldn’t have been happier with the results. Your staff was able to build a golf course that went above and beyond our client’s expectations, so much so that the program won an international award with their company for the best PR/Marketing program for the year (an honor that the U.S. component had never won before). This year, when we ran into an obstacle of fitting the course into a difficult space, your staff responded with a solution that was cost-effective and worked perfectly.”
“Thanks again for everything. We really appreciate it and couldn’t have done it without you!”
Academy of Natural Science
Academy of Natural Science
“As the Director of Exhibits for The Academy of Natural Sciences, I am pleased to report that the Planet Golf (now entitled Fore.’ The Planet) educational and interactive miniature golf course exhibit that we created together in 1999 has now been hosted by numerous institutions, including the Carnegie Museum of Natural History in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the Discovery Science Center in Santa Anna, California, and Moody Gardens in Galveston, Texas. And of course it had its premier here at The Academy of Natural Sciences.
The project has been a great success with thousands attending and having fun while being educated about natural science. Your company’s participation was vital in developing a golf course that would be sufficiently light and robust for travel, and would also provide a challenging and satisfying game of miniature golf. You more than succeeded on all counts! I am pleased to recommend you to others seeking to build a creative and fun miniature golf course.”
“Sales were. . . . almost double what I hoped for. Again, we cannot thank you enough for all your assistance…I know we paid for it, but you sincerely cared about getting everything right for us, and not everyone comes across like that.”
“It was good to see you again at IAAPA. We still get great comments on how fun our Firehouse Golf Course is to play.”
“I received the package today and I took a look at the docs. I am satisfied with everything. Anyway right now everything looks great. It was great doing business with your company.”
“Hi, I’m the founder of Fun Country and I hired Adventure Golf Services out of Traverse City to come in here and build this golf course. They did everything from permits to finish and did the lighting the stone work and everything. I’m real happy with what they did real good job and excellent people to work with.”