BUILD & CONSTRUCTION
We’ve Built Miniature Golf Courses for more than 35 Years
Whatever kind of miniature golf course you want – adventure or landscape, permanent or portable, indoor or outdoor – Adventure Golf & Sports has the expertise and experience to build it right, even if it’s on a rooftop!
We typically design mini golf courses that we build. We build or install six different types of mini golf courses:
- Adventure-themed concrete course: We can build any adventure theme you can imagine: life-size cartoon characters, pirate ships, wild animals, dinosaurs, outer space, or something else. There’s simply no limit to the possibilities. There’s also no limit to the features we can build into your course: mountains, caves, quiet brooks, crashing waterfalls, sand traps, themed scenes, specialty lighting, special effects like sound and animation, and much more. Warranty: One year for installation and craftsmanship.
- Landscape-style concrete course: Our landscape-style miniature golf courses skip most of the over-the-top elements of adventure courses, although they can include features like waterfalls and flowing water. They’re designed to offer great interactive fun at less cost. Warranty: One year for installation and craftsmanship.
- Modular Advantage® mini golf system: Using patented interlocking panels, Modular Advantage provides the look and feel of a concrete mini golf course with faster installation, less maintenance, and lower cost. Warranty: One year for installation and craftsmanship.
- Portable / modular: We offer six different modular courses that provide options for all spaces and budgets. All six are designed for indoor and outdoor use, and four are portable.
- Portable Rollout™ Mini Golf: Mini golf holes – each weighing less than 50 pounds – can be quickly rolled out by one person whenever and wherever you wish.
- Mini golf courses for cruise ships and riverboats: Our unique AGS system is another modular system using patented interlocking panels that are durable, lightweight, and offer excellent drainage. They’re secured by our proprietary anchoring system. Warranty: Five years for panels, one year for installation and craftsmanship.
No other company offers such a wide spectrum of miniature golf construction methods or products.
Our experienced, in-house crews are experts at building and installing miniature golf courses. Call Adventure Golf & Sports today to discuss what we can do for you!